- IM Course
- Become a Maverick Money Maker
- How to Build a $10 Million a Year Empire (Part 1)
- How to Build a $10 Million a Year Empire (Part 2)
- How to Build a $10 Million a Year Empire (Part 3)
- How to Build a $10 Million a Year Empire (Part 4)
- Small Business Marketing
- Success Stories – Secrets of Their Success
- SuccessBios.com & Home Money Making Systems Present…
- The Cheapest, Fastest and Easiest Way to Start a Business Online
- Your List – Your Key to a Lifetime of Passive, Auto-Pilot Income
- The World’s Best Business
- Get Started in Affilate Marketing
- 41 Niche Markets with Hungry Buyers Craving Your Products and Services
- The Truth Revealed – 11 Secret Sources Experts use to Discover White Hot Niches
- We Want Your Success Story!
41 Niche Markets with Hungry Buyers Craving Your Products and Services
By Ken Kurtz
A common mistake made by people starting a business is to begin with a product or service first, then find a market second. This is a bassackwards means of building a business. Successful marketers FIRST find niche markets of hungry buyers with a craving or urgent need. Then, they find a product to fill that craving or need.
Just because you have a hobby of say, puzzles, doesn’t mean you’re going to find a rabid market willing to throw money at you.
It’s a great exercise to spend some time making a list of niche markets that you can think of that have an urgent need, or that crave products and have a tendency to be repeat buyers.
Here is just a partial list to help you on your way to finding your own niche markets. These are markets that have proven themselves over time. In no special order, these are:
- Business Opportunity Seekers in MLM, home based businesses, internet businesses.
- Real estate investors & flippers.
- Weight Loss.
- Credit Repair.
- Debt consolidation.
- Herbal Supplements.
- Anonymous chat with the opposite sex.
- Attracting Women, attracting men
- Law of Attraction
- Gamblers with money problems
- Day traders
- People needing pain relief: Head, back, tooth
- Job hunters
- Stop foreclosure
- Settle taxes with the IRS
- Sales & marketing information
- Saving Relationships
- Payday loans
- Professional exam prep
- Getting laid off from work
- Sexual problems
- Fertility problems
- Stress management / anxiety
- Last minute gifts
- Parents with Kids with legal problems
- Drug tests
- Selling a home
- Online gambling
- Grant money
- College financial aid
Use this list along with your list to develop sub-niches.
Later, we’ll identify sources of products and information to provide to these niche markets.
To learn more about marketing products as an affiliate and building a lifetime of residual income, go here.
- No trackbacks yet.