- IM Course
- Become a Maverick Money Maker
- How to Build a $10 Million a Year Empire (Part 1)
- How to Build a $10 Million a Year Empire (Part 2)
- How to Build a $10 Million a Year Empire (Part 3)
- How to Build a $10 Million a Year Empire (Part 4)
- Small Business Marketing
- Success Stories – Secrets of Their Success
- SuccessBios.com & Home Money Making Systems Present…
- The Cheapest, Fastest and Easiest Way to Start a Business Online
- Your List – Your Key to a Lifetime of Passive, Auto-Pilot Income
- The World’s Best Business
- Get Started in Affilate Marketing
- 41 Niche Markets with Hungry Buyers Craving Your Products and Services
- The Truth Revealed – 11 Secret Sources Experts use to Discover White Hot Niches
- We Want Your Success Story!
How to Build a $10 Million a Year Empire (Part 1)
By Ken Kurtz
I don’t make $10,00,000 a year – yet – but I know of dozens of people who do and I’m sure there are hundreds if not thousands I’ve never even heard of who are doing it.
The cool thing is, many of these folks got started fewer than 10 years ago.
The opportunity to be successful online has never been greater.
Technology has made product/content creation and distribution amazingly efficient.
You may be thinking, “I don’t need to make $10,000,000. I just want enough to have freedom from a miserable job or to enjoy eating out more or take more trips or have more time with my family”.
Whatever the case, you’re in luck. That’s because there are literally thousands of little niches online where you can make $5,000, $10,000 even $100,000 a month.
But first, you need a formula. You need a system. You need a step-by-step, do-this, do-that blueprint.
You don’t have to re-invent the wheel. Instead, follow the lessons of others.
Here’s the grand plan, three-part formula I’ve gleaned from the folks I know who can say that $10,000,000 a year online is achievable:
1. Build a giant list. This list consists of both customers or purchasers of your offering as well as prospects, or people who have have expressed an interest by providing their names and email addresses.
2. Keep your list happy by sending free stuff and great value, so they’ll never want to leave.
3. Sell more stuff. About twice a week, sprinkle offerings of quality products or services that are relevant to those on your list.
That’s it. See how simple it is? And take note: I said simple. I didn’t say easy.
But it doesn’t have to be a struggle, either. People who make $10 million a year will tell you that it took effort, but they also enjoyed the journey. And, for many, a large chunk of their income comes in basically via auto-pilot. Some continue to grow their businesses simply to enjoy the chase, having earned enough to retire long ago.
Stay tuned and we’ll reveal the finer details of building a $10 million a year empire, including how to build your list of customers and prospects, how to keep them happy and sell them more stuff.
Of course there are no guarantees. You’ve heard that disclaimer before. Individual results may vary. And yes, you actually have to work!
- No trackbacks yet.